Most people make the mistake of assuming that all coal is the same. The fact is that there are different types of coals and each one of them has their own characteristics and properties. Anthracite coal is the oldest and cleanest type of coal available. It is a highly carbonated form of coal and is the hardest variety known to man. As the anthracite coal is low in ash and sulfur, it is very much in demand across various industries.
0.60 - 1.2
1 - 2
0.8 - 1.8
1.2 - 2.7
0.6 - 0.8
1 - 3
Available Uniform Coefficient: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.7!
Sizes not listed above can also be manufactured. To inquire about a specific size, contact us with your specifications.
PS Anthracites 1.3 uniformity coefficients can provide many benefits in granular bed filters, including:
- Increased plant capacity by the use of higher filtration rates
- Lower backwash rates in dual- and tri-media filters
- Better production efficiency due to longer filter cycles at higher filtration rates
- State-of-the-art sizing plant to guarantee your specifications... ensuring complete production control and accurate processing.
- Automated sieve analyzer... assures consistent product quality permitting precise control of both the raw material and finished product.
- Automated high-speed bagging equipment... offering optional packaging in either 25 Kg bags (or) one-tone high-strength woven polypropylene fabric bags for fast and easy handling.